Thursday, May 5, 2011

March Part Two and Some Inspiration

The last few weeks have been a bit crazy for me. There have been lots of things to be JOYful about, and for that I give thanks. But the JOY has also been clouded with sickness and tears and sadness. The loss of a friend kind of derailed my creativity for a while.

But, alas, I am slowly picking up the pieces and pushing play again...as I know my friend would want me too. I've gotten a bit behind in my project, but that's ok. I'm just going to pick up where I left off! :)

The end of March, which seems like forever and a day ago, was filled with lots of great things. I am thankful to have the pictures to look at and remind me of all the blessings.


1 - Regan adds new quarters to her collection of States. 2 - Sage and I venture outside, ready for some sunshine after a long winter. 3 - Sage author’s her first book. 4 - Family favorite, Cheerio bars. 5 - Regan’s rendition of our new bottles. One of the pieces displayed in her and Sage’s art gallery throughout the house. 6 - Regan, not feeling well, rests in our bed and listens to some ‘Tales2Go’ on the ipad.
7 - Mr. and Mrs. Bluebird come to visit. 8 - Regan’s Pinewood Derby car, take two. (An epoxy mishap rendered the first one immobile.) 9 - First bike ride of the year, up and down the driveway. 10 - Supermoon setting over lake Michigan at Grand Haven Beach. 11 - The girls enjoy a snack outside on the lawn, eager for spring to arrive.  



"2011 - March - Part Two" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

And some other pages I have made recently:



"Slime" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Monkeying Around" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Golden Egg" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Five Candles" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:


"Tahquamenon Falls" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Creative Genius" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:


I hope your days are filled with everything that brings you great JOY!
.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the girls enjoyed many fun activities and your photo of the bluebirds is wonderful! I don't know why we have not seen bluebirds this year. We always have seed available and a house for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to say I'm very sorry for your loss. I found your blog through a Daily Digi link, I think. Anyway, thank you so much for the use of your scripts. It's very generous of you to give them away, and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate it! I absolutely love your pages, and they are inspirational. ( I need some scrappin inspiration, lol) I plan on purchasing the Joy project next month. Seems I've hit my scrap spending limit this month... =)
    Thanks again, blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you thru chelles creations. I love yourscrapbooking style. It is going to really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete