Friday, March 18, 2011

There is JOY in giving {freebies}

It has been a long time since I have given anything away here at SpeedScraps. So, I guess it's about time to do something about that! I am feeling so amazingly blessed in my life right now, it makes me bubble up and just want to share that JOY!

I started working on some layout templates a while back and have now finally finished them and bundled them up to share with you! Included in this freebie are 12 layered PSD templates, based on layouts I have made in the past. 


 (Sorry, there are no PNG files in this freebie, only PSD files)

Here are a couple sample layouts the templates are based on:




If you are wondering why these templates are numbered 3-14 it's because numbers 1 and 2 were freebies I gave away in the past. If you missed them, you can find them here and here.

Have an incredible, awesome, JOYful day! Thanks for stopping!

26 comments:

  1. Love the templates! Thanks, Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All THIS and she makes TEMPLATES TOO !!!!
    OMGoodness Christy THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!!
    You ROCK GF !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much! Those are amazing templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Christy! You do give joy to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And this makes ME bubble over with joy! WOOHOO!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Christy, that is so generous! And these are awesome. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I just love templates!! So generous of you!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much Christy, these are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love these, Christy! Thank you so much for your generosity and talent! You are the best - and you rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! You're so sweet to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [19 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - you are sure spoilin' people :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much. I am a template hoarder and these are great

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was so generous of you, Christy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're wonderful, Christy. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing templates ! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the great templates!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very sweet of you to give away such great templates. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for the templates and the wonderful scripts. I read about the scripts on the DigiFiles and am anxious to try them so that I can do a better job of tracking the supplies I use and giving credit! And the scatter one looks like fun! I'm anxious to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for this lovely pack or templates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. How very generous of you - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks so much for your generosity. i love your templates!

    ReplyDelete